Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last week I'm at the gym, walk out and see this smokin hot girl parked in front of me in a new bmw doingmakeup?

I was just like wow and took off. Tonight I'm at the gym again and end up next to her on the elliptical. So finally i look over and no headphones which is unusual. So, finally i'm just like i gotta say something so I'm like it's hot in here, she goes "you're just doing what you're supposed to be doin" I was just like yea it's really humid and it's starting to heat up, she's just like yea super, just like yea I'm gettin rid of the pizza and beer from this weekend. So, eventually some older ladies come looking for a machine and she offers it to them, they're like are you sure? and she goes, that's alright im just trying to buy some time. So she says bye to me and I'm like don't sweat too much now and she's like I wont... SO yea dont laugh but i have a hard time hitting on girls at the gym, and i think i mightve seen her talking to a dude before she walked out on the other side. How should I approach her next time I see her, and if this doesnt work out, what are better ways to hit on girls at the gym, I'm usually kind of a loner there so any suggestions PLEASE???

0 comments:

Post a Comment