Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why is he turning all of the sudden?

my guy friend was n an accident n needed help wid his ticket so i pd half n thn askd me if we can get closer n work on a relationship n i was like if thats wat u want. then 2 wks later he ask me money 4 rims n shoes. i thought that was pushing it so i told him no. then he took me to bath n body n we got me some of that for my b.day n i told him he can have one thing 4 his b.day n i gave him half of the money 4 his rims. i told him last wknd dat i'm not givin anymore as much as i use to n i think he got upset at it but said he didnt care. n then 2day i was talkin to one of his friends that im close wid n said lets go out 4 lunch n he said ok. so i txtd my guy friend n told him as a joke im goin out wid ur friend n we can go out next wk. he txtd me back i dnt care matta a fact u can go out wid him 2 have fun. bt said we didnt break up cause we was neva 2getha. im trying to c b.side the money problem wats the otha problem

0 comments:

Post a Comment